Daughter's friend has great eyesight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my son fishing, while better half and daughter caught up with some friends.

Girls went to climb up on a big rock, then cam running, no squealing, just full of information...

Dad, we found a snake.
IMG_07761.jpg

Right as they were about to climb onto the rock, a snake was getting warm in front of it...lots of rabbits around, and the snake was in really good condition...easily 3.5" across the middle, probably 4' long at that size, albeit they only have a small head (can just make it out to the right).

most of them here are...

Eastern brown snake is my best guess, but it was pretty docile time of pic.

Yah thanks for the link. I 'm about a third done on an axle-ectomy. I have my 528e's rear wheels on 11 inches of blocking to replace the cat-back and noticed the torn boot. I came in for a break to sit in my fixed chair. I wont mess with the axle, I just dug around into my spare parts for a good axle. I found a likely suspect and slid back the intact boot. I packed a few putty knife fulls of grease into the CV joints and sealed them back up. Then I crawled under on the carpet strip I have sprayed in wasp spray.I can't find the 2 % Permethrin ant spray any more. This is to prevent being bitten by ticks. I have already gotten one. I have methods of dealing with ticks. My boots are sprayed with the poison. I sprayed the back side of the carpet and lie down on the carpet. I loosened the 6 outboard screws with little effort with the handle to my floor jack on an 8mm Craftsman hex key. Maybe I can rig some thing in a drill to spin them off. No ticks so far.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back