Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer's page: http://www.microfibermadness.de/en/incredisponge
Price: $14.99

Package it came in:

Untitled by thecritic89, on Flickr

Mitt:

Untitled by thecritic89, on Flickr

Yes, I do realize that this is just another wash mitt/sponge, but it is important to have a high-quality one (in addition to good washing practices) to minimize marring and swirls on delicate paint finishes.

Here's what I really like about this sponge:

- The material is soft, but it has rigidity. With a good soap, it glides across the surface VERY smoothly -- but is still effective at removing dirt/grime.

- The sponge (inside of the material) is firm and takes some effort to squeeze out. As a result, it retains a lot of solution and keeps the surface lubricated during the wash process. So far, I've never felt that the sponge "was drying out" because I had run out of solution.

- The material is high-quality, and dirt rinses out of it very easily. It is also easy to care for. And if you get any debris stuck on the surface, it's easily removable...unlike wool mitts.

Overall, I am very happy with this wash sponge and plan to buy a couple of them. If you are picky and like to use the highest-quality products, then I think you'll be quite happy with this wash sponge.

Looks like a nice product. Probably a good investment if you like to care for your new or high line car. A poor quality sponge can butcher a modern paint finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back