How do you say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
Pizza Hut delivered! They don't make calzone's but the "pizz-on" they offer is somewhat similar. The guy on the phone assured me it isn't a calzone that's been pizzed on and is just a calzone with a corporate brand name. The actual product is somewhat calzone-like but, for it's size, has maybe 20% of the meat and mozzarella of a regular small calzone and I think they must have been out of ricotta because they didn't put any in.

The "pizz-on" doesn't meet the minimum price for delivery so I ordered some wings as well. They offered regular or boneless. The idea of chicken wings without bones sounded right nifty so I ordered an 8 piece boneless buffalo wings well done. They are a bit of a disappointment as well. "Well done" seems to mean not frozen anymore and some genius thought it would be a good idea to apply the knock-off buffalo sauce (it isn't Frank's Red Hot) after thawing the frozen boneless "wings." The wings don't much look or taste like wings so much as pressed white meat chicken byproduct which I suspect is what they are. The ranch dressing they promised completely failed to arrive.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate the quality of this product as a 0.2. considering the alternative (nothing) jrustles was right: it ain't so bad.

What did I learn:
If Jesus does come back again maybe it would be best not to kill him again. If He's alive, the pizza guys have to make pizza, right?

Originally Posted By: Shannow
May your first Sunday after the first full moon after the equinox be everything that you want it to be.

^^^What he said.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back