Another weird airplane spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/another.../+matthardigree

vrbfrzy82mlskhmelggp.jpg

Cloaked 'earth based' UFO, with a [censored] poor 'plane like' cloak if you ask me... really, just a general chevron shape? lol. i know people never look up, but really? that's not fooling anyone
lol.gif

it's releasing aerosols, which when dispersed like this can be EASILY touted as contrails- except for the physical inconsistencies to frozen water vapour, and are ironically very consistent with a solid hygroscopic aerosol. seeding condensation nuclei is obv. used for creating weather systems- and the science of 'weather control' works and very well i might add.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, we are using aerosols to control the weather- it happens gloablly and does not take one day of the year off. it's been happening since before most of you were born, before my parents were born, and we currently have ufo (or gravitic propulsion 'space vehicles') that we use for these purposes, along with traditional aerosol-purposed jet fleets.

most of you reading this are going 'haha ohh boy here we go again- tin foil hats engage', and i know this. it's a risk i accept before the first keystroke. i don't expect anyone to accept it at face value, but having read it, hope it may occur to some of you later on in life. trust me, i'm not crazy, just the world we live in, is.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: jrustles
Cloaked 'earth based' UFO, with a [censored] poor 'plane like' cloak if you ask me... really, just a general chevron shape? lol. i know people never look up, but really? that's not fooling anyone
lol.gif

it's releasing aerosols, which when dispersed like this can be EASILY touted as contrails- except for the physical inconsistencies to frozen water vapour, and are ironically very consistent with a solid hygroscopic aerosol. seeding condensation nuclei is obv. used for creating weather systems- and the science of 'weather control' works and very well i might add.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, we are using aerosols to control the weather- it happens gloablly and does not take one day of the year off. it's been happening since before most of you were born, before my parents were born, and we currently have ufo (or gravitic propulsion 'space vehicles') that we use for these purposes, along with traditional aerosol-purposed jet fleets.

most of you reading this are going 'haha ohh boy here we go again- tin foil hats engage', and i know this. it's a risk i accept before the first keystroke. i don't expect anyone to accept it at face value, but having read it, hope it may occur to some of you later on in life. trust me, i'm not crazy, just the world we live in, is.
smile.gif

02.gif

Scam. Bull [censored]. Hoax.

"Unfortunately Steve Douglass does have a bit of dubious history. I do hope that he hasn't faked this or is trying to pull off an April Fools? Douglass is the chap that was just about to film what he claimed was an undisclosed aircraft back in 1993 when the batteries on his video camera failed. He was also the guy that was famous for the "donuts on a rope" contrail image when he tried to pass it off as being produced by an aircraft with pulse detonation engines. If you look on his blog he is claiming that the "Pulser" aircraft is back as he photographed more "donuts on a rope" contrails during 2010. Douglass was also involved in the propaganda nonsense during the Kosovo campaign 1999 where he gave interviews on Jeff Rense conspiracy radio show claiming that NATO had hidden losses of some 22 manned aircraft. All this was based on his claimed radio intercepts during the campaign. I do hope it is genuine but with his past history I can't quite help but question it."

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/mystery-aircraft-over-texas-10th-march-2014-steve-douglass.3370/

Originally Posted By: jrustles
lol.gif

smile.gif

Just like all those airliners spray too, right???
02.gif

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
Jack Northrop is alive!

No. Jack Northrop just ripped off the Horton brothers.

http://greyfalcon.us/The Horten Ho 229.htm

Quote:
Postwar, the western Allies dismissed their work, though the British toyed with a transport version of the Amerika bomber. Walter stayed in Germany and eventually rejoined the Luftwaffe; Reimar went to Argentina and worked for the Peron government. Meanwhile, Jack Northrop was still trying to build a successful all-wing turbojet bomber in the 1950s

http://www.warbirdforum.com/myhra.htm

Looks like an evolution of the B2. Con trails are from jet engines, in this case two.

Could be a new drone design.

I would say that's probably a picture of a black project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back