cz-usa owners out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
I'd like to find a CZ-83 in .32ACP.

You and me both. Were they ever imported here?

edit: I hope to go to what bills itself as the world's largest gun show, this weekend:

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/homenoframes.html

but even if one were there, I couldn't buy it, because for some bizarre reason, my constitutional right to buy a handgun mysteriously vanishes at the state line
mad.gif

Last edited:
They were imported in 7.65 Browning (that is what they called it). They were just not nearly as popular as the 380 ACP/9mm Browning and 9mm Makarov chamberings.

I have a CZ SP-01 Shadow Target. Bought it through the CZ Custom Shop couple of years back. Best handgun I have ever shot. So far I have not had any problems with this gun and the accuracy is great.

SP-01 Shadow (not target, just shadow) and its so fun to shoot i can justify buying ammo for it at today's prices. Excellent guns!

I'm not only a CZ owner, I'm a CZ addict!! LOL

Accu-Shadow (main USPSA match gun)
SP-01 Target Shadow (practice and USPSA/IDPA local match gun)
97B (Love this gun, I use it for USPSA Prod/Lim10 & IDPA CDP/ESP/SSP)
P-09 (Night stand gun and 3gun matches)
75B High Polish Stainless (show to my friends)
75B Matte Stainless (first CZ)
P-02 (recently became my main CCW)
OD Green P-01 (was my main CCW)
P-07 (on order going to be contender for main CCW)

So, I think I qualify as a CZ owner??? LOL

Here is my P-09 with light doing nightstand duty

Bought a Zastava ez9 last year, love it. Very we'll balanced, excellent feel in my hands. Very little recoil, I ca n fire all 15 rounds in a couple seconds (ok, maybe 10) and put all of them in the kill zone from 20 yards. And the best part was that I kept on begging my wife to buy a gun and said I wouldn't spend over $500. I finally found this one new at a local gun shop brand new for $300. Now if I could just get her to shoot it, but she hates guns
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
Bought a Zastava ez9 last year, love it. Very we'll balanced, excellent feel in my hands. Very little recoil, I ca n fire all 15 rounds in a couple seconds (ok, maybe 10) and put all of them in the kill zone from 20 yards. And the best part was that I kept on begging my wife to buy a gun and said I wouldn't spend over $500. I finally found this one new at a local gun shop brand new for $300. Now if I could just get her to shoot it, but she hates guns
frown.gif

LOL.. the EZ9 was my first personal handgun purchase! I've got 20 rd magazines and walnut grips direct from Serbia for it.

It is not my first handgun, but it is my favorite. Where did you get 20 round mags? I'm thinking about getting some Beretta fs92 mags and doing the dremel mod.

It is not my first handgun, but it is my favorite. Where did you get 20 round mags? I'm thinking about getting some Beretta fs92 mags and doing the dremel mod.

Contacted someone from the Zastava factory. I'm of Serbian decent and my sister happen to be there. He delivered them to my sister and she shipped them here
smile.gif
the walnut grips really make it standout. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow and post them up.

nice, looks like I will have to go the Beretta mag route. Would love to see your pics. Is yours an extended mag? I guess it has to be to hold 20.

nice, looks like I will have to go the Beretta mag route. Would love to see your pics. Is yours an extended mag? I guess it has to be to hold 20.

I will try and get a pic of it tomorrow. Yes, the mag is extended, but looks like it belongs. I'll take some pics and post them.

Here is an older pic of 4 of my CZ's
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back