Dsl extreme promo year up,so what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up April 24th. What's another dsl provider that's pretty cheap that I can go with? I had 1mb service. They are now charging, with tax, 27.95 a month, prepaid for the year.

You could get TWC internet in LA. 2/1 for $14.99/mo if you buy your own modem. Like $21 if you rent their modem. It's called everyday low price internet. That's a non-promotional price, so that $14.99 doesn't go up after a year or two.

That and your current DSL provider are going to be your only options more than likely. You won't really have any other options.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
You could get TWC internet in LA. 2/1 for $14.99/mo if you buy your own modem. Like $21 if you rent their modem. It's called everyday low price internet. That's a non-promotional price, so that $14.99 doesn't go up after a year or two.

That and your current DSL provider are going to be your only options more than likely. You won't really have any other options.
twc doesn't service my area and charter wants 30 a month bundled.Any other co.'s?

Is this At&T? Regardless, ask to be transferred to their customer retention dept and ask them what deals are available to you. Take notes. If you don't like what they offer, politely hang up and call back. Odds are you'll get another person in another call center and they may offer you a better deal than the other one. It all depends. Point is some areas offer deals that others won't/don't.

It's a game. Learn to play it well.

Yep call and ask to talk to the retention dept, they will cut you a deal my last promo was up and my bill was $51 I called up complained and they reduced it to $27 for six months,ill have to call back then for another deal.

this is AT&T dsl 6meg DL,its a game yes.

I found dslreports.com and after looking through their site, I found Sonic.net.http://www.dslreports.com/reviews/896 .I'll post later on how they are. Thanks to all once again!

I found freedompop.com They do have 5 or 10 gigs of servive,$.07 for every mb after that. Question; if i use ooma,how much mb's or gigs is Ooma going to use up a month? I called their customer support,and they didn't even know what that was. One guy said he's heard of Vonage,that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back