Put some carbon fibre shift paddles on M3 Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw some updated shift paddles on the M3 tonight, so much more sleeker, next up is real carbon fibre interior trim! here is a pic

IMG_0491_zpsf0a67cd8.jpg.html

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
oooo flappy paddles!!! I likey.

does your mustang have? the 14? alot of vehicles have the auto stick these days, thing with my m3 i like is its actually a clutch set up, feels just like a stick, just no clutch.

Originally Posted By: domer10
What do you mean? direct fit? perm? they are made especially for this application.

I have seen some paddles that attach to the existing ones, like extensions. Others replace the entire factory paddle. It looks like yours are full replacements?

How fast does your BMW shift with the paddles ?

Is there a delayed reaction from the time you flick the paddle to when the transmission shifts ?

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
oooo flappy paddles!!! I likey.

does your mustang have? the 14? alot of vehicles have the auto stick these days, thing with my m3 i like is its actually a clutch set up, feels just like a stick, just no clutch.

No, the Mustang is a real manual with 3 pedals. I do really enjoy driving a car with a real sequential gearbox, like your M3.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
How fast does your BMW shift with the paddles ?

Is there a delayed reaction from the time you flick the paddle to when the transmission shifts ?

no, is just as if you had manual, there is a actual clutch that engages and disengages.

Threw some updated shift paddles on the M3 tonight, so much more sleeker, next up is real carbon fibre interior trim! here is a pic

Fixed it ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back