Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

Snapped this in traffic yesterday. Maybe in another 30k miles, I'll consider switching over to a high mileage oil.
wink.gif

69 dude!

Yes, 169k miles. I bought it used with 58K on it and have thus become a master Audi mechanic.

I replaced motor mounts around 155K and had to pull the turbo inlet pipes to access the mounts. I was thrilled to find no shaft play in either turbo, and there is never more than a trace amount of oil in the intercooler lines.

My goal is to drive it until 250k and then think about selling it.

Dakota3-16-14_zpsb294f4c7.jpg

The Dakota, as of about 3 weeks ago. The ultimate palindrome/anagram, and for a brief moment, it would have read the same had the truck rolled over.

Also, as a friend of mine pointed out, a good display-check. All of the segments are working.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: e40
Originally Posted By: threeputtpar

What's the frankenbrew you're running now in the 2.7t?

1 qt of Castrol 0W-40, 1 qt Castrol 0W-30, 3 qts Castrol 5W-40, 1 qt PU 5W-30, and 1 qt QSUD 5W-30.

Basically cleaning out the fridge of all of the leftovers.
lol.gif

Running on empty hoping to get to the next gas station!!

10xzk3p.jpg

I traveled about 80 km with a 4 liter reserve!!! got there with probably less than half a liter in the tank.

Originally Posted By: e40
2002 Honda Odyssey, 222222 miles. My $2500 spare vehicle for Home Depot trips etc. Original trans.

222222.jpeg

What's your secret to keep the transmission going? My girlfriend has an '01 Civic, which has a trouble-prone transmission as well and I'm betting a once-a-year ATF drain/refill with Amsoil ATF will keep it going.

Back