2015 KIA Sedona

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 KIA Sedona

01-2015-kia-sedona-ny-1.jpg

I like it. Should haul cargo equally as well as the one I have
smile.gif
Although that roof rack looks puny in comparison to the one that came on my Sedona.

Last edited:
I wish I liked the styling, its very unique. Almost an acquired taste. The interior looks like a big improvement over the outgoing model.

That's actually a nice looking minivan. Kia has been doing some great styling lately.

Made in the same Sohari Plant, Gwangmyeong, South Korea as the old Sedona I'll bet. ... Anybody know if Alabama gets the new generation shown here?

Interesting/funny how they reversed Honda's rear window step styling cue.
lol.gif

Definitely Odyssey inspired in overall design, but it might be better looking (relatively...still a bizarrely styled modern minivan).

The interior does look stylish and functional for what it is. I like that they went with a conventional floor shifter instead of those strange dash shifters. Seems like just putting the shifter on the column makes more sense than having some Playskool spaceship knob sticking out of the dash. Nice to see a fairly conventional dash with conventional controls instead of a Battlestar Galactica dash.

Hyundai and Kia seems to "Copy" certain vehicles but Hyundai makes a quality car... They are Not cheap anymore but most of them are good vehicles with great warranties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back