Coffee - Your Current Brew

Just picked up some more fresh roast - from a local boutique coffee shop called Crema. They roast their own.

This was roasted 3 days ago.

ECCD15F4-D2E2-4495-9A94-6D84251A1205-535-0000006719CD302A_zpsd1f4ed4e.jpg

0CA698DC-95F5-450E-A8B2-B9D99014A4A2-535-000000673D851F0C_zps9b6c8d79.jpg

Hmm... Key Lime, Black Cherry and Maple? We'll see about that!
smile.gif

Here's the queen of all brewers, 2nd only to the Technivorm at a steal of a price: http://dro.ps/b/zoG

If 12 more commit to the 129 price that's $40 off Amazon's current price!

Site works pretty well and they also have the digitally regulated kettle for you pour-over fans: http://dro.ps/b/CVC

I can't find better prices anywhere and I figure those in this thread would be interested in one of the few Specialty Coffee Association of America certified brewers.

EDIT: well carp they make you sign up first, but basically they have dropping price tiers for every so many people that commit to buy an item. It's automated and voted on group buying.

Last edited:
I did, it's the first one, but they make you sign up/in before you can see it and I haven't found a way around it. Probably to avoid minimum advertised price rules.

Still drinking the same stuff I've been drinking for the past 3 years. I think I need to find something new. Still good, but I'm getting bored of it now...

DSC_4703.jpg

8 o'clock coffee in the red bag(ground). May have to drive down to Akron for some of Rand's brew though.

Originally Posted By: Turk

Trader Joe's Columbian Supremo. Pretty Good & not expensive!

Consistently good and always fresh.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Still drinking the same stuff I've been drinking for the past 3 years. I think I need to find something new. Still good, but I'm getting bored of it now...

DSC_4703.jpg

First of all, nice photo. Where do you buy Alessi espresso? I have never seen that before.

Enjoying a cup of this that my wife's co-worker, that just got back from a medical mission in the Philippines, had given her.

2ykaurb.jpg

Originally Posted By: GenSan
Enjoying a cup of this that my wife's co-worker, that just got back from a medical mission in the Philippines, had given her.

2ykaurb.jpg

Quite elite.

On a related note, my sister and her husband went to Bali last year, and bought some kopi luwak for her father-in-law. Not sure what was in it (apart from the stuff that we know that's in it), but apparently it made him violently ill.
lol.gif

Back