AC/DC member seriously ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcom Young.

And this.

Conflicting info out there, but a couple of sources say he was diagnosed with a stroke after finding that he was unable to play like he used to during some recent rehearsals.

I've never been a huge AC/DC fan or anything, but they're one of those bands that's always been there during my whole adult life. And Brian Johnson is a dyed-in-the-wool car guy, I've always admired that.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Is Malcolm the son of George Young (of the Easybeats)?

Younger brother of George, older brother of Angus.

Australia had one of my fave music scenes from the 60s....Easybeats,Allusions,Steve and the Board(Steve and Stevie,Tin Tin),Masters Apprentices,Russell Morris,Bobby and Laurie,Bee Gees. LOTS of good music from there!!

I have seen AC/DC live 7 times from 1990 till present. Was hoping for a 40th anniversary tour this year. They are and always will be rock gods in my eyes!!!

Brian only recently got beat in his hot lap time in the "Star in our Reasonably Priced Car" segment on Top Gear.

I have seen AC/DC live once and they have a fantastic live show, one of the closest to the studio performance. So much fun. I would think Angus would have issues before Malcolm. Angus is a crazy man, running around like a teen. Malcolm was sedate almost in comparison. AC/DC is just a lot of fun, not the greatest music, but fun guitar riffs that are classically recognizable.

That's too bad...

AC/DC, while rarely on the top of my list.. also rarely gets skipped when it comes up on a playlist. Always enjoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back