2015 Jeep Renegade

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought "[censored] IS THIS THING???"

But the more I look at it, the more I like it, and I kind of hate myself for that. As far as the "rolling box" thing goes, this one at least has some character to it.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: dishdude
It's cute!

Yes, there is hope girls will go for it. The ones that can't fit into a Fiat 500.

ROFL.

Will Styx be featured in the commercials?

Originally Posted By: strat81
It's cute!

Yes, there is hope girls will go for it. The ones that can't fit into a Fiat 500.

ROFL.

Will Styx be featured in the commercials?

No, it will be Queen singing fat bottomed girls!

My wife likes it; with our 1600' driveway/farm road we like to have at least a couple of vehicles with decent ground clearance that can deal with inclement weather and its consequences. A Trailhawk would fill the bill nicely. I'm good with it as well; it's built in Italy so I'd finally have an All Axis collection...
thumbsup2.gif

As someone who has a very strong negative opinion of the 2014 "Cherokee", I kind of like this!

If Fiatsler can get Chryco quality out of the toilet, I'd consider one!

It looks roughly the same size as my Tracker, and there are a few new cute-utes at my office parking lot, so I guess people(women) are buying them.

New somewhat-capable small Jeep? Neat, should sell well around here for the folks who think they need a cute-ute for the snow.

It's cute!

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ryansride2017
It is sad to even think these things are related to the Jeeps of old.

They have the same brand name, but I think that's where the relation ends.

Does anything from today have a relation to its older counterpart?

Originally Posted By: supton
Does anything from today have a relation to its older counterpart?

The Wrangler is an old design I guess, but out of the dozens of SUV's at work, there is only one Wrangler unlimited. Not many people want one as a DD I guess.
I am impressed Jeep still offers the dual range transfer case on its little SUV's, that atleast sets them apart from the rest of them.

I've been looking at Jeeps lately, and came across this thread. So although I'm a month late, here's my .02:

I like the lines. Good balance between boxy and round. Seems aimed at taking some of the Crosstex/Juke/Soul market.

Made in Italy doesn't bother me too much when talking jeep.

It looks much better than the Patriot/Compass to me, inside and out. I'm sure it will be badged "a chic car" by most. Trailhawk version offers something the others in the class have not as of yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back