Fram Filters Back at Walmart Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Purolator and Bosch filters have been removed and replaced with Fram on the shelves. The Purolator's and Bosch stock was removed not sold off. Fram must have cut a new deal with Walmart

Was at my local W-M today.

WHAM...BAM...Thank you FRAM.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: browning300wsm
yeah realy too bad i liked the purolator oil filter ..strange that the Fram filter is less expensive at WALMART than at CANADIAN TIRE

Maybe you get a different version of Canadian Tire in Quebec, otherwise this should not be a surprise. Around here, EVERYTHING is less expensive at ANY retailer compared to Canadian tire.

They are not entirely gone from all locations. All the locations I've visited North of Toronto in the past three weeks (Markham, RichmondHill, Woodbridge) still had limited quantities of Bosch & Purolator on Clearence.

There are not many applications left (especially in the Bosch) but if you happen to find a few for your vehicle, it's a good chance to stock up. The Bosch are $5. The Puro classic are between $3.33 - $6, depending on size, and the Puro Synthetic range from $6-$10 (mostly $6 or $7).

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: webfors
If the Ultra's are reasonably priced I am happy with this change.

They're not, and Walmart's and CT's filter selection leave a lot to be desired, as of late.

Yeah, CTs regular price on oil and filters is crazy. About 2 months ago they had a sale on Castrol Edge w/ Syntec - $27.99/5L with a free Fram Ultra filter. I would imagine they will offer this sale again, so keep an eye out for it if you like the Ultra filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back