Valve cover removed- engine 2.4l (155 000kms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks brand new, whatever you were using worked well. Good luck with your Amsoil 20k mile regimen - keep that baby topped off.

Pablo may be interested in seeing this pic..

That looks so good, you should change your username from "MobilinHyundia" to "AmsoilinHyundia"!!

With as clean as that looks, it would have been enough for me to scrap any other plans and stay with what I had been doing.

Originally Posted By: sopususer
Not that Amsoil Signature is a bad choice, but as good as that looks I'd be afraid to change ONE thing from what I was previously doing. Clean engine!

This is an excellent point both you and salv make.

Last edited:
If the engine gets a little more varnish stains under the valve cover but it still runs great and UOA testing shows 20k oil changes are working you then I would go with that. I'd rather save money.

Im really happy with these Hyundai 2.4l engine. Both my Sonata engine look the same with the valve covers removed.
l LOVE TO CHANGE THE OIL.......but since Im using Amsoil now I cant do it that often anymore..

So from now on I will consentrate more on the other things in the car...keeping car clean...detailing it....taking care of surface rust..
I feel sad....maybe changing other people car engine oil.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back