Washing a Prius

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was getting gas at a Shell station before church this morning...

That's the most positive thing about this story.
Anyway, saw a dad (maybe about 45) showing his son (maybe 12) how to wash their Prius WITH THE WINDSHEILD BUG SCRUBBER!! Ya, the one people actually dip in that 3 year old water that smells like a dumpster. I cringed with every swipe down the side of that new black Prius. That was until one of managers asked them to quit "washing their vehicle" with the windshield cleaners. Gah.

.....blind leading the blind......

Wow....wow.
33.gif

Originally Posted By: Darwin1138
He would have helped the environment more if he didn't had any children at all.

LOL..too vheap to bring it to a carwash and too lazy to wash it himself at home..sad. He would be better off never washing it at all...

I've seen people doing this at gas stations, although not to anything as valuable nor with paint as easily damaged as a new black Prius. This car will look really awful in just a couple of years and nothing is as important to resale value as appearance.
Penny wise and pound foolish, as so many people are.

That's awesome. I wonder if he timed his #2 for the restroom there so he could save paper at home.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
That's awesome. I wonder if he timed his #2 for the restroom there so he could save paper at home.

Hahahahaaa!!!!
People these days.

That video blows my mind. The lack of intelligence or common sense in people is just scary.

I had a coworker who did just that, made sure to use the facilities at work before he went home so he didn't have to use any TP there. I asked him what he did on the weekend...his answer: "That's what store bathrooms are for."

Originally Posted By: opus1
I had a coworker who did just that, made sure to use the facilities at work before he went home so he didn't have to use any TP there. I asked him what he did on the weekend...his answer: "That's what store bathrooms are for."

I did that while in college. Well, I didn't go to any lengths, but it was more than a passing thought.

I've contemplated it off and on since then. Costs money to pump a septic system you know, have to have done every few years even if it's not backed up. But with a wife&daughter in the house my "contribution" is really the least of the worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back