Liqui-moly Resealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone used the liqui-moly resealer?
It is meant to swell gaskets etc including valve stem seals.

Any negative side effects in using this?

Not sure, it is towards the bottom of this page:
http://www.liqui-moly.com.au/products/oil-additives/

ENGINE OIL RESEALER | 2782

Stops leaks & exhaust smoke.

• Rejuvenates dried-out seals.
• Reduces oil consumption.
• Stops blue exhaust smoke.

Liqui-Moly Engine Oil Resealer rejuvenates dried-out oil seals, o-rings and valve-stem seals which significantly reduces oil consumption and stops oil leaks. This product also compensates for viscosity loss, dampens engine noise and prevents blue exhaust smoke. Suitable for all petrol, diesel and LP gas engines. Compatible with all commercially available mineral and synthetic motor oils. Safe and effective for turbocharged and supercharged engines.

2782.png

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
is that the same as motor oil saver?

It sure seems that way.

I am hoping that they have actually done research on the new products that they are adding to their line. It would be shame if they are just peddling new junk using their stellar reputation.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

It sure seems that way.

+1, it seems they have multiple marketing/packaging logos/names for their various, same exact thing otherwise, products in different markets (i.e.; Antipodes, Europe, etc.).
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

It sure seems that way.

+1, it seems they have multiple marketing/packaging logos/names for their various, same exact thing otherwise, products in different markets (i.e.; Antipodes, Europe, etc.).
wink.gif

+two I highly respect their products that I have used. BTW, the marketing on the can reminds me a bit of Motor Honey claims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back