***Official Member Picture Thread***

536009_10151855635825355_1642330177_n.jpg

Originally Posted By: widman
I guess I might as well add the Mini
page2-1006-full.jpg

Richard.. you'll kick yourself in the teeth trying to get into that thing !!

Take the back window out and sit in the box. You can put your legs through the window to push the pedals.

Be careful... you'll get a charlie-horse !

I call shenanigans on that! That truck is small and all, but getting in and out isn't necessarily as important as what can happen if you're stuck in something like an Explorer, Durango or Accord that's built to twist your body into knots so that it just keeps tightening up until you can't move anymore....

Actually it is taller than the Corvair. When I put the seats back in I'll make sure they are positioned like I want them, as I did in the Corvair.
Corvair_and_Mini.jpg

And here is the latest set of pictures of the Corvair I took a month or so again after the application of a little Meguiars. It now has real license plates and a real registration. 5 years and 21 days to straighten out the paperwork.

Corvair_front_10-2012.jpg

Corvair_rear_10-2012.jpg

Corvair_engine_10-2012.jpg

Corvair_trunk_10-2012.jpg

Disgruntled Old Coot huddled in a hovel, a shanty atop the cultural backwater of the Ozark Plateau was in a picture posting mood so wandered over yonder 'cross the holler and ended up here.

mehandomchincontemplative.jpg

Pondering in the shanty

onetrucker_zps21d92cc4.jpg

Long-haul trucking days in the late 1970s

CootClinicalStudiesCenter.jpg

You DO have your own clinical studies center, I hope.

img297.jpg

A rarity the Old Man brought back with him when I was 6 or so years old

mefistsinair.jpg

Always ready to defend the shanty.

Thanks for posting D.O.C. It is unlikely that shanty will need defending any time soon; however I was once warned that the haves should beware of the have nots, whose #'s seem to be increasing so perhaps your assumed preparation is wise.

Last edited:
Back