Nazis lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not a topic to be made light of. Certainly an evil regime that has yet to be equalled in crimes against humanity. I will, however, say that they had some sharp uniforms.

The nazi are just an evil regime in recent times with proof of crimes due to ocd documentation. .
an argument could be also made against the Russians, Japanese, Spanish, turks, even americans etc.
focusing on the nazi is obvious as most recent tragedy with ample proof.
Being overly sensitive doesn't help or change anything imo

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
Certainly not a topic to be made light of. Certainly an evil regime that has yet to be equalled in crimes against humanity. I will, however, say that they had some sharp uniforms.

As for number of murders unfortunately they have been surpassed a few times just the last century.

Too soon. Too soon...

Family Guy is hilarious when they make fun of it. The OP? Pretty bad...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brule
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

As for number of murders unfortunately they have been surpassed a few times just the last century.

And what last century would that be? Last I looked, the last century was the 20th

Originally Posted By: SLATRON
The nazi are just an evil regime in recent times with proof of crimes due to ocd documentation. .
an argument could be also made against the Russians, Japanese, Spanish, turks, even americans etc.
focusing on the nazi is obvious as most recent tragedy with ample proof.
Being overly sensitive doesn't help or change anything imo

OT ,
but my granpa come home (alive) after some "tour of duty" in Siberia.
the nazis soldiers (account from my at that time 5 year old dad) where more human than the russian soldiers that took/requisition everything out (at a time of high drought to begin with).
then, the cherry on top, theyr puppets, give them war reparations for 10 years, and took the land and other things out from a lot of people.
dad could not go to high-school without signing all his land ownership out!

Originally Posted By: morris
I figured out why the nazis lost. They were trying to do a high five but got it wrong.

Nahh...it's because they got lost and took the third reich
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: morris
come on guys its a joke. lighten up. when people joke about white trash I laugh must of all.

It's not the type of joke, bud, but the fact that it doesn't make sense and isn't funny.

Seriously, it would be like joking about how a soldier saluting smartly looks more like a karate chop to one's own head. This CAN be funny, since silly salutes aren't new, but not not by simply stating, "no wonder Custer lost the battle. He kept back-handing himself in the head." See, dumb...

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Nazis are not lost. You can find them on GPS.

DPvMWDa.jpg

Not even close.

That's a mirror image of the swastika. The left-facing sauwastika is a Buddhist symbol according to the interwebs...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gathermewool

DPvMWDa.jpg

Not even close.

Are you always such a buzzkill? Relax, this is a humor forum.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool

DPvMWDa.jpg

Not even close.

Are you always such a buzzkill? Relax, this is a humor forum.

Then maybe some one should post something funny.
28.gif
With 75 years worth of satire to draw from maybe I'm just numb and expect more from a Nazi joke.
21.gif

Sorry for killing your buzz, bubba dubs. If you were here, I'd buy you a Dragon's Milk as recompense
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back