Please help me choose the best car for my oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years I have observed many people asking stupid questions on this forum about selecting the best oil for the car that they already own. The manufacturer of this car often demanded using inferior oil types such as the 20-grade oils, like 0W20 or 5W20. People are asking about the best 5W20 synthetic every day, or whether it's ok to just pour the superior a 5W30 or even 10W30 oil without voiding the warranty. And then it just struck me: the main problem that we're facing on this forum is that we all chose a wrong car to begin with. Therefore I thought, why not just buy a stash of the best oil ever made, and only after buying the best oil ever made to select the best car that's designed for this oil?

And so, I bought a few bottles of AMSOIL Signature Series 5W30 in advance. I bought the AMSOIL Signature Series synthetic because this is the only real synthetic oil. I know that AMSOIL is superior to those [censored] Group III based oils. The oils that use the inferior group III base stocks are not even real synthetic oils. And you can't even compare Moly-based friction modifiers vs calcium based. Moly is much better, and that's a fact. Moreover, I know that AMSOIL uses the best fresh base stocks instead of the recycled garbage such as the Valvoline Nextgen. Finally, I will never accept using a 5W20 or 0W20 weight oils in my car. It pours like water and everyone knows that the only reason that car manufacturers recommend 20-grade oil is to meet the CAFE fuel efficiency standards.

It should be clear by now why I insist on using AMSOIL Signature Series 5W30. This is the best oil that exists in the world. What I really need right now is to find a car that works best with this oil. There are too many chooses, and so I would appreciate some well thought out suggestions. The number of seats, doors, cylinders, cup holders, or the budget do not matter as long as the car is designed to work with the God's chosen motor oil.

I've literally bought filters on clearance then later when looking at some heap on craigslist thought, well, jeez, this will fit the PF16s I got at that yard sale...

What you need to do is have this thread go on for 10 pages, get lots of suggestions, and then buy the car you *feel* is best for the oil.

I think I have you covered. Using arguably what is known as the best oil in the world, requires a very special car. One that, since the oil will cover all aspects of maintenance, will likely need some help containing all of the horsepower stuffed under the hood. Indeed, this magic elixir of artificial dinosaur remains, can only further help to extend the life of this golden ride by a few hours, perhaps even days.

Viola!

yugo.jpg

Now that you have bought the best oil in the world, you also have a solemn responsibility to extract the absolute last measure of performance from it so that you are not wasting your money. Just think of all the unfortunate cars that will not be getting the best oil that been entrusted to you. You owe it to them to buy the car with the most shear, sludge, and wear-prone engine that can be found and salve it with the healing balm of your best oil. And if you drain it from your engine so much as ten miles before its last useful goodness is exhausted, you will be severely dealt with, and will lose your permission to buy the best oil.

Any later model naturally aspirated Subaru with an EJ engine. Get a bypass filter and run 25-30k mile intervals. If you have consumption, don't even bother changing the oil.

-Dennis

Originally Posted By: Zako2
as long as the car is designed to work with the God's chosen motor oil.

NextGen, 5-20, CAFE, Amsoil...

Got sarcasm, Zako?

Well OK. I guess those who dare to ask for advice here, like they actually want to learn something and properly care for their cars, have offended you.

Great idea. I think the only car that fits the bill is the Smart car. You know the one, beer can on wheels.

Truly, I almost did this on my last car purchase thinking of buying some German or French car that used a 5w40 "real oil". Then I thought twice ... .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back