Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop Tarts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to bring back the strawberry ones with NO frosting. How come everything comes with frosting these days?

Waiting............................................................Waiting............................................................Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Tegger
I want them to bring back the strawberry ones with NO frosting. How come everything comes with frosting these days?

Still lucky to find them at Safeway...
Kevin

Originally Posted By: Tegger

I used to get the blueberry ones with no frosting when I was a boy in Chicago back in the '60s. I can't stand any of the frosted varieties, and I haven't seen the unfrosted kind in years.

What would Pop Rivit think?
31.gif

We were never allowed to have pop tarts growing up. The closest we got to anything like that were some cinnamon waffles, I forget the type.

I'd like to try one of these though. I think I've had a pop tart a few times, I recall they are rather ready for the amount of filling... And I wasn't a fan of the overly sweet jelly., but chocolate and vanilla in that thing strikes me almost like a s'more. I'd try one, maybe even a few, but thirty boxes?!!?

Originally Posted By: exranger06
31.gif

He'd think that it's no wonder there are so many obese, diabetic people in this country.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
31.gif

He'd think that it's no wonder there are so many obese, diabetic people in this country.

I was waiting for this!

Has anyone tried the peanut butter or chocolate peanut butter? Those are really good. Also there isn't any real difference in frosted vs. unfrosted as the calories are the same.

Hello, I went through the link and saw all the flavors. MAN, I had no idea!
The older I get the more I dread and speak up about processed foods.

ALL THINGS IN MODERATION MY FRIENDS. Kira

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
31.gif

Pop_rivit, can you give us a healthy counter recipe for the occasional sweet tooth?

OP, 30 boxes?
where do you as BITOGer have the oil stash space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back