CATERHAM MIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LazyPrizm where did I say every post was about me? I don't know where you get that. What are you trying to say? People were joking around a little and I joked also and TrevorS went after me.

Most certainly every thread is not about me. I never claimed such a thing.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I'm a tad concerned, don't like seeing anyone go missing.

Miss your sparring partner?? (J/K!
lol.gif
)

Originally Posted By: Mystic
LazyPrizm where did I say every post was about me? I don't know where you get that. What are you trying to say? People were joking around a little and I joked also and TrevorS went after me.

Unless the mods deleted the post, I do not see where TrevorS "went after" you.

No, no, as I mentioned, he convinced them to run a very, very light oil in the plane, and it's now so fuel efficient it's still orbiting, and the crew and passengers are laughing at us.

Originally Posted By: Garak
We had better be. After all, there is a thread wondering about advantages of monogrades. We're regressing!
wink.gif
Seriously though, I do wonder what is up.

Ha.
The horror.

Where the heck has he gone? It's been a couple weeks, and the place seems a tad odd without him!

Better question - Who cares?!?!

There are 500 more oil "experts" that are more than willing to step up, and fill his shoes!!

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Where the heck has he gone? It's been a couple weeks, and the place seems a tad odd without him!

There are 500 more oil "experts" that are more than willing to step up, and fill his shoes!!

Several of us care, he is a knowledgeable poster and polite resource.

Obviously many of us do.
Just because there are differences in opinion doesn't mean we don't care about our own in here.
Caterham bings a lot to a discussion with his informed opinion.
So please if you don't mind don't waste your time posting here. Just because you obviously don't care doesn't mean there aren't those of us who do.

Originally Posted By: Clevy

Obviously many of us do.
Just because there are differences in opinion doesn't mean we don't care about our own in here.
So please if you don't mind don't waste your time posting here. Just because you obviously don't care doesn't mean there aren't those of us who do.

+1 You can argue with someone everyday but its nothing personal. I sincerely hope the guy is okay and just taking a break.

Obviously many of us do.

+1000000 Hope he is well and gave up the net for Lent.

Originally Posted By: Trav

Obviously many of us do.

+1 You can argue with someone everyday but its nothing personal. I sincerely hope the guy is okay and just taking a break.

Same here!

Originally Posted By: Trav

Obviously many of us do.

Me too!

Originally Posted By: SlipperyPete
He was last here on fat tuesday. Maybe he gave up internet for lent.

And he's reverted to a monograde.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
OUCH!!

With respect to the Caterham F1 team this year, how much distance has Kamui driven this year during the races? 100 yards? He could have done better if they yanked the engine and put pedals in the thing, or yanked the floor and had him yell "Yabadabadoo!" as the lights turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back