Sister in BAD Car Accident After Brain Surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.
frown.gif

My Sister has Brain Tumors & just had surgery to do a Biopsy at the Mayo Clinic, they were leaving to go home with her Daughter driving, got 3 blocks away & got T-Boned, right on her the side.

Had to cut the 2002 Monty Carlo open to get her out.

She is in bad shape, cannot move & will be in the Hospital for at least 4 weeks. Broken ribs, broken pelvis, shoulders & whole body hurts.

On top of the bad car accident, she'll find out soon if she has Lymphoma of the Brain & what treatment or surgery she'll need for that.

Thoughts & Prayers are appreciated for Joyce.

Thank you.

Definitely on the prayer list here. What an unfortunate event to happen to her and your family, prayers for all of you.

My neighbor, who is my non biological grandfather and only grandfather figure, came down with the same thing last Spring. He has made huge improvments and is almost back to his original lifestyle. He just gets tired faster.. heck he's 78. Lol

Prayers with you.

That is pretty bad. Life seems so unfair sometimes.

The news has more victims from that giant mudslide in Oso, WA.

One guy went out to fix somebody's water heater and never came back.

Your sister will definitely be laid up for a while, but she still has a chance. Maybe some good luck will come her way and they can fix everything and she'll look back years from now and be thankful. I know the Mayo clinic is one of the best in the country.

Wow, so sorry to hear this. Perhaps they can make lemons out of lemonade, and if there is something that can be treated they can do it all at the same time so she gets back to life sooner? I'll sure hope so, we will be thinking about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back