Is it economical to buy new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM is coming out with the new 3/4 and 1 ton's, the 1/2 tons were all new for 2014.

Ford is new for 2015, and Ram better get the lead out...literally!

If you are buying a Ford, ask around as they have a friends and family plan that can get you extra discounts. You have to know someone who works for Ford and they have to give you their assigned pin number.

My grandmothers new husband worked for Ford for over 30 years and as part of his package he can buy one vehicle a year at Ford cost, not dealer cost, Ford's.

So if I want I could get a 2015 F150 for what it cost Ford to build.

He bought his last Lincoln for like $26k, I think sticker was over $40k. Traded after two years for $28k lol!

So that might be a possibility, but I'm a Chevy guy.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

If you can get his pin, I wouldn't be that much of a chevy guy. Not 10-15 grand worth.

Neither would I, having a different emblem on the grill is not worth that kind of money

Just a thought - might also be worth looking in a GM credit card. From time to time the rewards are topped up to some higher cap.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

If you can get his pin, I wouldn't be that much of a chevy guy. Not 10-15 grand worth.

He will give me his pin, he offered it. He just bought a new 2014 CTS actually because he doesn't like Lincolns current offerings.

I'll see how much it actually saves, I'm not that much of a Chevy guy if I can get a Ford for say $27k that stickers for over $40k!

The best part is that it doesn't matter what deals they are running or if the 15 models are hot or what dealer I go to. He said you put it in, get it for Ford's cost and they reimburse the dealer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back