Show us your bikes' instrument clusters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bikes have very minimalistic instruments. Others have plenty of gizmos. I like them both. It just depends on the type of bike they're on, I guess.

Show us what you've got.

I haven't owned too many bikes, but here are some from the past...

Suzuki GZ250:
P1050606.jpg

Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD:
P1060214.jpg

BMW F700GS:
DSC_5353.jpg

The speedo on the F700GS could have been better. The font is very small and there are just way too many numbers there close together. It makes it difficult to read your speed when you just quickly glance at it.

Thanks guys! I was hoping for more activity in this thread, but it is what it is.
smile.gif

bigdreama, it looks like not a whole lot has changed in bmw clusters between your '07 and my '13. The gauges/displays look similar, just rearranged a bit.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Thanks guys! I was hoping for more activity in this thread, but it is what it is.
smile.gif

bigdreama, it looks like not a whole lot has changed in bmw clusters between your '07 and my '13. The gauges/displays look similar, just rearranged a bit.
smile.gif

Yeah, there are obvious differences in the BMW's but the family resemblance is still there.

As opposed to the classic look of my low-tech '94 Sportster....
SAM_0175-L.jpg

1974 Laverda 3CE..pretty minimal..all it needs. Tach was a shared part with the Laverda twins..true redline is about 7800 RPM.

20140403_073822.jpg

Alrighty Quattro! I've been meaning to do this for weeks now and finally went out to the garage to get a snap shot of the instrument clusters and a photo of my two bikes to tag along!

Okay...technical difficulties, will try again! lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back