New Burger from Spangles restaurant in Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spangles restaurant in Kansas has released this huge burger.I cant describe it, but its 21.00 and its at a fast food joint. I can only imagine the news now; theres shortages of food in Washington and Colorado because of pot and by the way, Kansas is running low on cows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Pretty soon all the fast food places will think it's okay to charge $21.99 for a hamburger.

If people pay it they should charge it.

While fast food really turns my palate, and 99% of it is really disgusting, I had to stop at a Dairy Queen about a week ago. I got the $5 burger meal deal where you get a decent-sized burger, french fries, a fairly large drink and a mini sundae for $5. I must admit that it filled me up and the meal was actually decent, at least for fast food.
I'm sorry, but while I haven't seen it, that Spangles burger does not sounds appetizing at all.

It's astounding to me that people would actually shovel that garbage into their mouths. It's no wonder that diseases such as type 2 diabetes are running rampant in young adults.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
Spangles restaurant in Kansas has released this huge burger.I cant describe it, but its 21.00 and its at a fast food joint. I can only imagine the news now; theres shortages of food in Washington and Colorado because of pot and by the way, Kansas is running low on cows.

Sounds like it's time to invest in Kansas cattle futures. Potheads in Colorado are getting the munchies.

Ridiculous. What is the point in a burger you cant get a bite out of, that you'll wind up throwing half or more away, and seriously, there is no burger worth 21.00 . OTOH, Joey B's, a local Saint Louis chain, has the cowboy burger A just about perfect 10 ouncer, grilled how you want, onion straws, bacon, cheese, and BBQ sauce. And, I'll include a pic.
menu1.jpg

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
It's astounding to me that people would actually shovel that garbage into their mouths. It's no wonder that diseases such as type 2 diabetes are running rampant in young adults.

Yeah, 'cause beef causes diabetes...

Originally Posted By: Marco620

I like a good burger as much as anyone else, but $21 for that gluttonous thing?
For that kind of jack, I'll go to a nice restaurant and have a proper meal.

Originally Posted By: Stelth

Right?
lol.gif

Diabetes could be caused by overindulging in soda, corn/potato/wheat chips, breads (including pizza crust), cereals, sweets, rice, pasta, etc.

Overeating beef is surely not good, but for many of us, good beef is a fine nutrient dense food that's good when eaten in moderation.

Originally Posted By: Stelth
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

anything that causes people to get fat causes diabetes. does this need to be explained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back