Does advance make a filter similar to the P24458?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get some more filters during Advance Auto's two for one deal, but they didn't seem to stock a filter that cross referenced to the Purolator Premuim Plus 24458 (to go on my accord).

Anyone know if I am wrong and they DO stock them?

They seem to follow the fram numbering system. Are you going oversize?

Yes, I am trying to go oversize on my 4cyl accord and these filters would be perfect.

I might be wrong on the part number, but hopefully I'm not.

(P)L24458 is indeed a good Honda oversize option. I have it on our Odyssey right now.

Fram does not appear to xref that filter as oversize (they show 3593A, which is very small), so I doubt that an Advance filter will match.

Good luck.

If you want to go with the 24458, get 'em now. Purolator has superceded them with the 14459, which is the same size as the 3593A, and has about half the filter media area as the 24458 (appx 100 sq. in. versus about 200 sq. in.).
banghead.gif
Once the current stock is exhausted, that's it. You could also try the 14619, which also has about 200 sq. in. of media area, but is bigger in diameter than the 24458 or 14459. I spent a couple hours running around to some of the local Pep Boys buying up their stock of PureOne PL24458s.

quote:

Originally posted by seotaji:
I was hoping to get some more filters during Advance Auto's two for one deal, but they didn't seem to stock a filter that cross referenced to the Purolator Premuim Plus 24458 (to go on my accord).

You could also try STP S2870A.

Does anyone know if there is a two for one deal on purolators and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back