Amish Lady driver is pulled over

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMISH LADY DRIVER IS PULLED OVER:

"I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it could be dangerous."

"I thank thee," replied the Amish lady. "I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home."

"Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your horse’s reins is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too."

"Again I thank thee. I shall have my husband check this when I get home."

True to her word, when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector.

He said he would put a new one on immediately.

"Also," said the Amish woman, "The policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake."

Two Amish ladies meet after not seeing each other for a few years.

"Ach," says the first one, "Hows by you and yours?"

"OK, I guess," says the second, "Except my eldest daughter Katie has been laid up now for nine months on account of arthuritis!"

"Oh," says the first, "I know those Ritis boys and Arthur is the worst one of all!"

Last edited:
Two Amish ladies meet after not seeing each other for twenty years. They embrace and are eager to share the news of their families.

"Sadie, how many children dost thou have?," says Katie.

"Well, I have seventeen children now," says Sadie.

"Seventeen? Thats a lot even for us Amish. Why so many?," says Katie.

"Ach, its because my husband Jakie is hard of hearing!, says Sadie.

"Hard of hearing? How des that make for seventeen children?, says Katie.

"Well, every night when we go to bed, I roll over to face Jakie and ask him if he wants to go to sleep or what? And Jakie always says "WHAT?".

Q: What goes clip-clop bang bang bang clip-clop clip-clop ?
A: Amish driveby shooting.

Q. What do you call a Amish man with his hand up a horse's rear ?
A. A mechanic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back