Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, interesting but not sure how common tire fires are esp involving the front landing gear. I would think most of the stress to the tires is when landing then they cool down quickly. Can't see them overheating on take off but I'm not an expert on this by any means like Astro.

edit: plus it looks like 12 tires on the rear L-gears and two on the front gear.

Plus kind of weird he says to help him spread this info on the web.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
Some reading for those of you who want to avoid the baseless conspiracy theories: https://plus.google.com/106271056358366282907/posts/GoeVjHJaGBz

Good theory, but it's made without new knowledge of the satellite pings the plane made. unless that is bogus info. It seems to be generally accepted that the plane was making "pings" 7 hours after it took off. If it landed at that airport, it would be known; if it crashed, it likely wouldn't have made those satellite communications.

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam
Some reading for those of you who want to avoid the baseless conspiracy theories: https://plus.google.com/106271056358366282907/posts/GoeVjHJaGBz

That theory makes a lot of sense, however didn't the pilot signoff and say goodnight after the power to the transponder was lost? In the event of an electrical malfunction, it would be odd that systems would start to lose power and not be noticeable.

The ACARS system apparently had already been disabled before the pilot said good night. And then the transponder was turned off.

You guys keep blabbing, I give you Meat & Potatoes in my last 2 posts that were ignored.

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Turk
You guys keep blabbing, I give you Meat & Potatoes in my last 2 posts that were ignored.

wink.gif

There's no question in my mind the plane crashed in the water somewhere. We'll see if that is confirmed wreckage.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

wink.gif

What is the source???

My guess is an unnamed 3 year old somewhere
grin.gif

mh370_zps605bc1f9.jpg

The question marks after the description didn't help the credibility. The first pic uses the word "possibly" which doesn't sound too confident and provides an out.

wink.gif

You mean in addition to all the supposed meat & potatoes that we've been fed over the course of past week? My belly is full of it.
smile.gif

Plus, imo that's a big debris field with an airplane that looks to be fairly intact and facing the wrong way. If it flipped it would be upside down facing the debris field imo.

Maybe some closure, finally? Prayers sent to all those involved directly or indirectly to this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back