Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
"U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials are focusing on the possibility that at least one of the Malaysia Airlines pilots is responsible for the disappearance of flight MH 370 after new information revealed the plane performed "tactical evasion maneuvers" after it disappeared from radar, two senior law enforcement officials told ABC News today.

U.S. authorities believe only a person with extensive flight or engineering experience could have executed the maneuvers. They also are suspicious of what appeared to be attempts to evade radar."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/mala...ory?id=22922961

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I really think the plane was intentionally diverted and landed somewhere. There probably were several people involved in this. It is just mind boggling how it could vanish without any traces.
21.gif
That's my nutty opinion on this.

I am thinking the same thing, although i can't rule out that they may not have made it to their destination due to fuel.
I worry that the altitude changes were to subdue/kill the passengers. ( 44000 feet and depressurize while wearing oxygen masks.)
This could be a test run for a USA plot.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: spasm3
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I really think the plane was intentionally diverted and landed somewhere. There probably were several people involved in this. It is just mind boggling how it could vanish without any traces.
21.gif
That's my nutty opinion on this.

I am thinking the same thing, although i can't rule out that they may not have made it to their destination due to fuel.
I worry that the altitude changes were to subdue/kill the passengers. ( 44000 feet and depressurize while wearing oxygen masks.)
This could be a test run for a USA plot.

I can't say I disagree. But it still begs the question, where is the plane? If it ran out of fuel it was either forced down or crashed, still very difficult to believe without a trace. This is mind boggling for sure.

They should see if either Pilot's E-Mail accounts are active or accessed.

I can see what the Captain's E-Mail address is on another thread.

That would indicate they could still be alive........

Originally Posted By: Turk
They should see if either Pilot's E-Mail accounts are active or accessed.

I can see what the Captain's E-Mail address is on another thread.

That would indicate they could still be alive........

And CATERHAM hasn't been posting in BITOG since this pane went missing...

Have we found the agent responsible?

I get so sick and tired of these conspiracy nut-jobs. All I can say is that inside that minimal capacity skull they possess, it must get mighty lonely and depressing. Lonely that is until they find a plethora of other like-minded goofballs on the internet.
Sad and a bit disturbing.

Here is a good source on potential motives:

Quote:
Zaharie was reportedly an “obsessive” follower of Malaysia’s opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim, according to Mail Online. On March 8, the day of the flight, Anwar was sentenced to five years in prison for [censored], after his acquittal for the same charge was overturned. Human rights groups have since condemned the trial decision, and some have suggested that it was political, Huffington Post reports.

But the worrisome thing is that Zaharie was reportedly in attendance at this unjust trial, and just seven hours later he flew Flight 370, which was carrying 238 other passengers, out of Kuala Lumpur. There now seems to be the chance that Zaharie sabotaged the flight as a form of drastic political protest. Another harrowing note — a picture has emerged of Zaharie wearing an aggressively political t-shirt that says, “Democracy Is Dead.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/16/mala...ge-plot-motive/

Actually that is really good information right there. If it is all accurate (and we have had to double check every bit of information coming from Malaysia) it could provide a motive. He could have flown the airliner south into the Indian Ocean until it ran out of fuel.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Originally Posted By: Trajan
http://www.boston.com/news/source/2014/0...nes_flight.html

That click was quite a waste of time. We have enough crazy conspiracies being concocted on this very thread.

Please at least provide a quote, so people would not wasting their time clicking on silly links. I guess, it could have been worse, it could have been a site full of malware.

Then why did you bother with it when the link clearly says "crazy conspiracy theories" when you hover the mouse on it?

If you've been reading, you would of seen just how I feel about the tin foil hat crowd.

Last edited:
If/when the CVR is found, that will be very interesting....

Who was flying it? What were they saying?

If they weren't smart enough to disable ACARS and the SATCOM, perhaps they left the CVR running too....

The FDR should be intact regardless...

I haven't read much of this thread but it is telling that there is clearly conspiracy theories being looked for in the absence of facts.

At least some bodies that go after 911 conspiracies at least claim they are basing their questioning on facts.

But there is a difference between assessing actual facts and also between selecting facts that suit you narrative and also speculating with limited facts. And even worse are those who can't distinguish between the three.

There's a big difference between saying "I've read lots of facts and I still don't understand X" and "Here is what may have happened based on my incomplete research".

Originally Posted By: TrevorS
I haven't read much of this thread but it is telling that there is clearly conspiracy theories being looked for in the absence of facts.

At least some bodies that go after 911 conspiracies at least claim they are basing their questioning on facts.

But there is a difference between assessing actual facts and also between selecting facts that suit you narrative and also speculating with limited facts. And even worse are those who can't distinguish between the three.

There's a big difference between saying "I've read lots of facts and I still don't understand X" and "Here is what may have happened based on my incomplete research".

If you're really bored, have a mosy over to the 2 most well known conspiracy boards on the internet. read some of he stuff people are coming up with about this missing plane. WOW. The biggest problem with conspiracy theories today is, nefarious actors and charlatans have seen how profitable it is to create absolutely made up theories, get them to spread like wildfire online, and laugh all the way to the bank. It's actually quite scary; very cult like.

here is one title:

"Malaysian Flight MH370 / 911 / Ukrain / WW III and the Trident Symbol"

crackmeup2.gif
might as well throw in bigfoot and UFOs.

Last edited:
Well people like Murdoch turned media into the art of manipulation and guaranteed profit streams so there was a role model to copy from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back