Bearing Grooving - Mahle Motorsport article

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article reinforces my love for Mahle and makes me feel good about using their filters.. When was the last time purolater or fram did that kind of research and publicised their findings?

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Well to be honest, Purolator or Fram doesn't make engine bearings or engine parts.

Exactly, haha. That's like saying you buy Bridgestone tires because Pirelli and Michelin don't share experiments pertaining to golf ball cores. Well Bridgestone is the only company with a golf ball division...

You guys are too literal..

The article the article talks about the manufacturers product, too bad puro&fram don't do extensive testing and then publicise their findings (on their own products which they do manufacture)

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Well to be honest, Purolator or Fram doesn't make engine bearings or engine parts.

I think you guys are missing the point as well.

This is a technical article about the effect of oil films and oil film thickness verses bearing geometries.

I don't make my own base oils but use quality base oils provided by others, and it doesn't decrease the quality or performance of those lubricants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back