Malaysia Airlines 777 loses contact...not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USS Enterprise was accidentally caught in a slingshot effect and traveled back in time.

It appeared and was witnessed by all on Flight 370. To reduce the chances of there being a butterfly effect, everyone was beamed aboard the Enterprise and the Boeing 777 was towed by a tractor beam and cloaked.

Kirk, Spock and Scotty are now trying to figure out how to return the plane, crew and passengers back to where they were before the Enterprise appeared.

For all of us in the hear and now, I'm expecting we're to feel a huge "deja vu" moment anytime now.

It's the only logical explanation.
50.gif

Very tragic incident. Watching the news tonight didn't really see anything new. Astro, the Navy shot down an Iranian Airbus in 1988, June,iirc. I was a crew member onboard the USS San Jacinto CG-56 at the time. Homeported in Norfolk. Which Tico class Aegis was it? It was homeported out of San Diego.

Originally Posted By: paulo57509
The USS Enterprise was accidentally caught in a slingshot effect and traveled back in time.

It appeared and was witnessed by all on Flight 370. To reduce the chances of there being a butterfly effect, everyone was beamed aboard the Enterprise and the Boeing 777 was towed by a tractor beam and cloaked.

Kirk, Spock and Scotty are now trying to figure out how to return the plane, crew and passengers back to where they were before the Enterprise appeared.

For all of us in the hear and now, I'm expecting we're to feel a huge "deja vu" moment anytime now.

50.gif

I always thought that Gene Roddenberry was given most secret information and told to fictionalize it so it would seem impossible to the general public until the elite wanted to reveal otherwise. It is even accepted among experts that the black projects operated by the gov't and the military industrial complex are at least 100 years advanced over what the public is allowed to know about.

Originally Posted By: HM12460
Very tragic incident. Watching the news tonight didn't really see anything new. Astro, the Navy shot down an Iranian Airbus in 1988, June,iirc. I was a crew member onboard the USS San Jacinto CG-56 at the time. Homeported in Norfolk. Which Tico class Aegis was it? It was homeported out of San Diego.

USS Vincennes.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

That being said....remember the Philadelphia Experiment, it wasn't fiction, it was REAL.

Fiction.

March of 1999, sailors who’d served on the Eldridge reunited and told a Philadelphia Inquirer reporter that they "find the story amusing — especially because the ship never docked in Philadelphia."*

Originally Posted By: paulo57509

50.gif

Wonder why they didn't do that when they took a Bird of Prey back to get a humpback whale.

Maybe the airframe couldn't handle the stress of a warp speed slingshot round the sun?

Originally Posted By: Trajan

That being said....remember the Philadelphia Experiment, it wasn't fiction, it was REAL.

Fiction.

March of 1999, sailors who’d served on the Eldridge reunited and told a Philadelphia Inquirer reporter that they "find the story amusing — especially because the ship never docked in Philadelphia."*

You don't think that those folks aren't still sworn to secrecy after all these years? I can assure you that they are.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
A primary target is exceptionally hard to see at that range (150KM from land)...and most ATC agencies are not looking for primary (non-transponder) targets...

Thanks for the clarification on the maintenance link. The radar part, I did know. Some people are amazed that there isn't some seamless radar coverage in the world, let alone know how important transponders are.

When it comes to civilian air traffic there is no doubt that radar coverage is spotty especially of course over large bodies of water, however the military operatations around the world have access to advanced tracking facilities that are not limited to but include advanced satellites. This is what intrigues me, I'm certain that if the plane is somewhere on this earth, they know where it is and ae NOT telling the public.

That area is in the vicinity of the Devil's Triangle, and there have been a number of planes that have indeed simply disappeared into thin air without a trace!

Quantum Physics makes it scientifically possible.

Why are such explanations being trotted out when they're not even remotely plausible, much less the most likely scenario? The most likely thing is that it's in pieces on the ocean floor. Terrorism is the next most likely option, but considering there have been no credible claims of responsibility, terrorism becomes less plausible. Otherworldly "explanations" don't help anyone.

The Malaysian military also lost track, too. As has been pointed out here already, the military radar can do a better job of tracking a target without a transponder. But, there are limitations. If everyone's satellites and military radar were watching this thing like a big brother hawk, they would have found it.

Quantum mechanics also means it's possible that it's going to spontaneously appear above the skies of Regina in ten minutes and ask for permission to land. That's not going to happen, though.

March of 1999, sailors who’d served on the Eldridge reunited and told a Philadelphia Inquirer reporter that they "find the story amusing — especially because the ship never docked in Philadelphia."

You know what that means - they were obviously in on it.
wink.gif
There's obviously no point in mentioning it. If the veterans admitted it, the conspiracy theorists are vindicated. If the veterans deny it, the conspiracy theorists are vindicated. Of course, it's not a "theory" at all, since those positing it will allow no evidence to the contrary; all evidence is in favour and all lack of evidence is in favour.

The very latest from the "lame stream media" a local CBS network affiliate says this....

"The US military is looking at using it's space based technology to help locate the plane."

LOL. They were already doing this a few days ago. I mentioned it back a few pages. It's a certainty that the "authorities" are NOT telling us everything.

@Joe:

Exactly the mainstream corporate media is NOT an independent source of information, it is part and parcel of the military industrial complex, heck CNN admitted years ago that they had NONretired active, DoD officials on the payroll in the early 2000s.

@Garak:

While some of the scenarios I mentioned are remote possibilities it is NEVER a good idea to think within the box.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
There are 1500 newspapers,1100 magazines, 9000 radio stations, 1500 television stations, 2400 publishers...

Owned by only 6 corporations.

And obama wants the FCC to be in the news room.....

They report, THEY DECIDE.

You are right Joe, I don't trust ANY of the outlets controlled by those 5 or 6 mega corporations.

If I might interrupt the tinfoil circle**** and bring us back down to earth for a moment:

Have any of you guys read stories about those planes that slowly depressurized and left the crew woozy and confused before realizing what was happening? Here's a writeup of a 2005 737 accident that killed 121 people (Helios Air 522). By the time the alarms for pressure sounded, the crew were too disoriented from hypoxia to react correctly, instead saying nonsense on the radio. The plane crashed into a mountain.

Quote:
As the aircraft climbed, the pressure inside the cabin gradually decreased. As it passed through an altitude of 12,040 feet (3,670 m), the cabin altitude warning horn sounded. The warning should have prompted the crew to stop climbing, but it was misidentified by the crew as a take-off configuration warning, which signals that the aircraft is not ready for take-off, and can only sound on the ground.

In the next few minutes, several warning lights on the overhead panel in the cockpit illuminated. One or both of the equipment cooling warning lights came on to indicate low airflow through the cooling fans (a result of the decreased air density), accompanied by the master caution light. The passenger oxygen light illuminated when, at an altitude of approximately 18,000 feet (5,500 m), the oxygen masks in the passenger cabin automatically deployed.

Shortly after the cabin altitude warning sounded, the captain radioed the Helios operations centre and reported "the take-off configuration warning on" and "cooling equipment normal and alternate off line". He then spoke to the ground engineer and repeatedly stated that the "cooling ventilation fan lights were off". The engineer (the one who had conducted the pressurization leak check) asked "Can you confirm that the pressurization panel is set to AUTO?" The captain, however, disregarded the question and instead asked in reply, "Where are my equipment cooling circuit breakers?". This was the last communication with the aircraft.

I think there was another case where a Learjet depressurized, and the autopilot kept the plane flying until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

Sorry that doesn't explain the lack of debris in any of the search areas. Nor the lack of emergency transponders signals being received.

I'll personally take the tinfoil hat comment as a compliment, because it tells me that I'm thinking outside the box, and not allowing the corporate media to spoon feed me things that many times are inaccurate and or misleading.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak

March of 1999, sailors who’d served on the Eldridge reunited and told a Philadelphia Inquirer reporter that they "find the story amusing — especially because the ship never docked in Philadelphia."

wink.gif
There's obviously no point in mentioning it. If the veterans admitted it, the conspiracy theorists are vindicated. If the veterans deny it, the conspiracy theorists are vindicated. Of course, it's not a "theory" at all, since those positing it will allow no evidence to the contrary; all evidence is in favour and all lack of evidence is in favour.

Sad, but true. Logic/reason/science have no place with the tin foil hat crowd.

I'll bet you all the same "theories" came up with that Air France 447. And came up with more theories when the black boxes were found nearly two years later.

Originally Posted By: Garak

wink.gif

Sad, but true. Logic/reason/science have no place with the tin foil hat crowd.

I'll bet you all the same "theories" came up with that Air France 447. And came up with more theories when the black boxes were found nearly two years later.

Yet, time, after time, after time the "authorities" lie to you over and over, and over again about any number of things. And you still are anxious to accept whatever they tell you?
crazy2.gif
lol.gif
crackmeup2.gif
happy2.gif

I've followed the AF 447 incident closely, and even the folks that received the data/telemetry from the plane as it flew don't quite know exactly what happened they are speculating even today. Could it be pitots freezing over, but the pilots using standard operating procedure could have kept the plane in the air safely....even with that problem. They don't know what really happened.

Last edited:
Sorry that doesn't explain the lack of debris in any of the search areas.

Dude, the news broke today that the plane broke off track 130 degrees to the southwest of it's flightpath, when everyone was looking at it's last known heading as reported by the transponder. Of course no one has found debris because they've been looking in the wrong place!

No one knows where it is. If you take tinfoil hat as a compliment, it tells me you're mind is further into outer space than you think the plane is.

Last edited:
LOL....news broke today? For you, the general public it did. Even though the authorities knew about that fact perhaps almost immediately after it veered off course. The Malay military were using their ground radar to track days ago. See my post days ago about this likelihood. I also mentioned that military satellite tech would be used to locate the craft as well, days ago, and the
"mass media" is just stating that today.

Please, keep giving me the tin foil hat compliment.
I appreciate it! That word is a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back