Name the Buick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty fellow Bitogers - a challenge.

I have just become the somewhat proud owner of a 1996 Buick Century Wagon. 3.1 V-6, automatic transmission. She's white with a beige interior. She sports a roof rack on top and a receiver hitch on the bottom. Four round tires that hold air and electric windows which actually work, (which is good since the air conditioner died long ago).

All my vehicles have names. Wonder the Thunder Pig is my 1995 Olds and the Bluesmobile is the ever faithful 1993 Ford Taurus. The Luv Machine is well known in Bitog land and "Scrambola" is what I call my 1950 Case Model "D" tractor.

Since it's joining my family of fine vehicles, it needs a name. What say you guys? I am loath to be riding "a horse with no name" so put those thinking caps on and help me brand this here maverick.

Not the actual car, but she looks just like this one.

2lc5vuf.jpg

The first Buick I ever saw was on the TV series Kojak, models of the car were sold in the UK as 'Kojak's Buick'.

To me, the Big old Buick should be called Kojak.

Who loves you Baby!

cracker wagon. (depending on what part of Florida you are in)

in the ranching areas, what we might call cowboys in other areas of the country are crackers. (probably a simplified explanation, but close enough)

Last edited:
Is this your first car since joining BITOG? Why not Bob the Buick? You could come up with a theme song a la "Bob the Builder".

Bob the Buick
can we fix it?
Bob the Buick
yes we can!

Smoking and chugging
along the road
dodging the roadkill
missed that toad
bob the buick
is so much fun
roll down the windows
get out of the sun.