Beretta PX4 Storm Compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this last night. Going to the range tomorrow. Fits nice in my hand, and from what I see online. It gets real good reviews.

Did you get the subcompact or the compact? I had that choice about a month ago And went with the Compact, hands down. Nicer fit, better grip and 2 extra rounds. Plus the rotating barrel feature that the big one has. I actually pocket carry my px4c in a holster that clips on the outside. With a long t shirt and a little luck I don't print much. I traded my 92 for it and I don't regret it a bit. Sure i loved the movie credit the 92 gets, but the px4 is a better shooter and a more modem design!

I have a 92 and a Beretta Cougar (same operating system as the later PX4, its kind of like the father of the PX4) and I prefer the rotating barrel to the tilt block of the 92. Seems to shoot softer to me, although it has a bit of a torque to the recoil that takes some getting used to.

^ I thought the 92 was easily the softest, smoothest shooting out of the two, but again I'm comparing the 27 oz compact to the 35 oz full size 92.

Originally Posted By: zerosoma
Did you get the subcompact or the compact? I had that choice about a month ago And went with the Compact, hands down. Nicer fit, better grip and 2 extra rounds. Plus the rotating barrel feature that the big one has. I actually pocket carry my px4c in a holster that clips on the outside. With a long t shirt and a little luck I don't print much. I traded my 92 for it and I don't regret it a bit. Sure i loved the movie credit the 92 gets, but the px4 is a better shooter and a more modem design!

Got the compact. the sub compact looks kinda mean. I like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back