If you could go back and invent one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could go back in time, and invent/create/discover one thing, and make millions off of it, what would it be?

I'd have to say bottled water. $0.003 worth of water in a plastic bottle selling them for 1-3$ each? Talk about profit

A color matching wig. So it matches the part where you have hair.
smile.gif

Sorry, too much coffee today!

Originally Posted By: GumbyJarvis
If you could go back in time, and invent/create/discover one thing, and make millions off of it, what would it be?

I'd have to say bottled water. $0.003 worth of water in a plastic bottle selling them for 1-3$ each? Talk about profit

I think inventing "pockets" would have been a great thing. Then selling the patent rights. How many of your clothes (that people see) do not have a pocket or two.

Originally Posted By: Burt
The Pill.

Nothing has done more to change society.

We have a winner!!!

Xerox machine. My dad had an opportunity to invest in the IPO in the 60s and kicked himself for years that he didn't. For a $1000 investment he would have been a millionaire.

The simple little schrader valve. One per tire on all vehicles that have air in the tire. From diesel trucks to econo boxes they all use a schrader valve on every tire.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
I wanna be the guy that sold the 3v spark plug design to Ford, and then be the same guy that invented the tool to extract them.

Unfortunately, Ford inflicted the 3v design on themselves. The spark plug supplier was only complicit by telling them it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back