What Is Your Favorite Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BertieBlue
Johnson's Baby oil

Oh, wrong forum.....

I used to go through a lot of that in my teens.

It was the *only* stuff that would stop my hands from chapping and being in a constant state of bleeding during the winter months.

Too many cars, too many varied needs, but my top 3 would be PYB, Maxlife and QS Defy. Trop Artic gets an honorable mention and my older cars will be seeing a lot of it in the future.

Since I have had great success with M1 oils for nearly 4 decades, I can't see any reason to jump around.

Originally Posted By: BertieBlue
Johnson's Baby oil

Oh, wrong forum.....

dang, Johnson's is my favorite, too.
Cold night, crackling fire, curvaceous and willing partner...
Just try and get as much enjoyment from a bottle of PYB.

but after JBO, I like RT6, PU, and RL.

If its free its for me. I still have half a jug left from the grand Goil failure. Plan to use it within the next week. Other than that I use whatever is cheapest and has the correct API certifications.

Amsoil SS

Amsoil XL

Amsoil OE

But perhaps I should start looking for sales, since our driving styles have changed from mostly highway to mostly in town short trips, and we won't be driving 29k each year any more.

Last edited:
It varies, I don't necessarily have a fav at the moment, I like to mix it up time to time. or go for whats on sale.

Right now on my shelf I have Formula Shell, Havoline, Penzoil Ultra,Napa Synthetic, Durablend, Maxlife QSUD, Rotella in regular 10w30 and t5, and also T6.

With some odds and ends of Mystik 10w30, and some Resolute

1 . PP
2 . M1
3 . QSUD

I buy 5 qrt jugs only and I get them all from WM (which is 1 mile from my house) ...Yeah , go ahead and shoot me for it - see if I care !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back