3 back on the pole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puts a smile on my face.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Like this wasn't planned in advance. At least pro wrestling acknowledges that they are "sports entertainment" instead of trying to pass it off as 100% real.

Originally Posted By: JasonC
Like this wasn't planned in advance. At least pro wrestling acknowledges that they are "sports entertainment" instead of trying to pass it off as 100% real.

Where have you been? That 3 car and RCR in general have been the fastest since they unloaded weeks ago in testing. This came as a surprise to nobody. The other RCR engined cars ran extremely well also today and the outside pole is occupied by an RCR engine as well and thats not even an RCR owned car.

Last edited:
RCR engines put out a lot of HP, even the no names did well. We will have to find out if they are durable. Hendrick engines didnt do that well, I think they and Toyota dialed back their engines.

Last edited:

A year after Danica "winning" pole, it does make one wonder.

Qualifying is all down to straight up engine power and the amount of tape you use. Just keep your foot down and follow your line. ECR has always had a very strong restrictor plate engine program so it is no surprise 2 cars with ECR engines are top 2.

EDIT: I guess it is ECR instead of RCR for the engine builder.

Exactly!

They are even real good at faking drama like WWE

Like Danica, Dillon won't even win the first lap, they are gonna be all over the Beav'
07.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back