"The first US Golf [7] to be shown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
equipped with way too much junk. Kills the lifecycle cost efficiency. They call it a US golf, but is it really a Mexican golf?

I wish they would let us pick and choose options like you were able to on cars in the past. All I would want is key less entry, A/C, cruise and a power seat. I'm not offended by crank windows. It was a nice comfy car though, and that is coming from someone 6'4 and built like a football player.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
equipped with way too much junk. Kills the lifecycle cost efficiency. They call it a US golf, but is it really a Mexican golf?

Golf of mexico?!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 71Chevyguy
I wish they would let us pick and choose options like you were able to on cars in the past. All I would want is key less entry, A/C, cruise and a power seat. I'm not offended by crank windows. It was a nice comfy car though, and that is coming from someone 6'4 and built like a football player.

Im similar in height and build, and like riding in our 08 rabbit.

I agree with your approach for optioning cars.

11.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2

Im similar in height and build, and like riding in our 08 rabbit.

I agree with your approach for optioning cars.

11.gif

Me too!

After my experience with my far simpler 1983 Rabbit Diesel, I don't see a much more complex VW in my future.

I wish they would let us pick and choose options like you were able to on cars in the past. ...

Andres has been quoted as saying that there will be more stand alone options.

I do believe the will be higher content overall, no steelies and no wind up windows....

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
I wish they would let us pick and choose options like you were able to on cars in the past. ...

Andres has been quoted as saying that there will be more stand alone options.

I do believe the will be higher content overall, no steelies and no wind up windows....

More stand alone is good. But getting rid of steelies is a bad idea for a fairly city-oriented car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back