Castrol 0w40 cap loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndx

Hey guys,

I just bought, 4 x 5l of 0w40

And all the bottle caps were little loose.

Did anyone noticed this?

Originally Posted By: Ndx
Hey guys,

I just bought, 4 x 5l of 0w40

And all the bottle caps were little loose.

Did anyone noticed this?

Isnt there a foil seal on the jugs?

While we're on the subject, anybody else notice how some jugs of Edge have had pink caps? Was that for breast cancer awareness or...? There's no other pink markings on the label or anything, it' s just the caps so it seems awfully random.

Originally Posted By: cheesepuffs
While we're on the subject, anybody else notice how some jugs of Edge have had pink caps? Was that for breast cancer awareness or...? There's no other pink markings on the label or anything, it' s just the caps so it seems awfully random.

It was for breast cancer. There was a big thing on their website a while back.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Originally Posted By: cheesepuffs

It was for breast cancer. There was a big thing on their website a while back.

Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying.
smile.gif

As if we're not already aware, they feel the need to put pink caps on the oil containers?!

Hey as long as the foil seal is intact i wouldn't worry about the cap. If its not sealed then idk.

Originally Posted By: bvance554
As if we're not already aware, they feel the need to put pink caps on the oil containers?!

Hey as long as the foil seal is intact i wouldn't worry about the cap. If its not sealed then idk.

They had a deal going with susan komen with something about the lids I thought. Its all about fund raising and getting a good image. I'm fine with it, as long as the money actually goes to cancer research.

I did an oil change with Castrol 0w40 a few months ago. No bottle had a loose cap on it.

And all the bottles had the factory metallic seal in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back