tell me about grand am's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: oilmaven
.... The interiors are truly junk...Pontiac had to have the worst quality interiors (particularly that cheap dash)ever. I was also never a fan of the Pontiac exhaust note... ....

Huh?

The interior in my '04 GTO was great. Most comfortable seats I've ever had in an automobile.

The interior in my G8 is OK - it's not as nice as our Jaguars, the leather is harder than I like, but it's hardly junk. The Torrent GXP is quite nice, actually. The Solstice has nice two tone leather seats with very soft leather, but, even two toned, the plastic does look cheap - I'll give you that. It should have been improved on considering the car stickered in the mid 30's.

No offense, but I don't think Suzuki's are noted for their interior quality (bought one for a high schooler) and I'm not sure Villagers are noted for, well, anything ...

Back on topic, the GA is one of the most common cars on the road around here, every secretary bought a GA or a Mustang, so there should be plenty to choose from.

I am confident that the newer/newest(pre G6) Grand Am's were the best GA's ever.

I certainly don't want to get on a Grand Am bashing frenzie!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Char Baby
I am confident that the newer/newest(pre G6) Grand Am's were the best GA's ever.

I certainly don't want to get on a Grand Am bashing frenzie!

Nah, I don't think anyone is thinking that. I never said the Grand Am was
the best car ever, just people lumping a group of cars toghether when their experience is second, third or 33rd hand gets old. I stay out of threads about them if I don't have first hand experience with them or I am familiar with them such as a TDI or GM offerings. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you have to consider the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back