Valvoline Engine Armour Synthetic Oil(Middle East)

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

I saw this a few weeks ago. I thought there was a special on it since you were the one who posted it LOL

Last edited:
they say made specifically for the hot sandy environs of the Middle east, but if this thermal shield technology is the awesome sauce they say, I'm sure there are parts of the desert southwest of the USA, (not to mention parts of Australia, Africa) that could benefit from it too.

Specs look good on paper. The 5w40 carries a lot of mfg approvals and is API SN, so it's a modern formula. I'm sure it would do quite well.

Originally Posted By: earlyre

they say made specifically for the hot sandy environs of the Middle east, but if this thermal shield technology is the awesome sauce they say, I'm sure there are parts of the desert southwest of the USA, (not to mention parts of Australia, Africa) that could benefit from it too.

Engine Armour is sold in Australia but it is priced cheaper than Durablend. It is effectively Valvoline's premium (API SN) conventional oil. We have only 10w30 10w40 and 15w50. Has anyone compared EA 5w40 specs to Synpower HST 5w40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back