PQIA Tests 5W-20 Motor Oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought CP dumped the Super 76 line? I haven't seen it on the left coast for years.

Once again Formula Shell looks like a ringer for QSGB, not a bad thing though.

I've seen FS advertised at smoking prices at some farm stores, but unfortunately none of those do business in my area yet. There is one farm store that carries it here at a decent everyday price but they never put it on sale. Yet they run Trop Artic for $1.99 a quart constantly.

Sure, I too would have liked to see the oils grouped together(syn w/ syn...dino w/ dino) in their catigories but, it's still a very good start into the 5W20 range.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Once again Formula Shell looks like a ringer for QSGB, not a bad thing though.

I've seen FS advertised at smoking prices at some farm stores, but unfortunately none of those do business in my area yet. There is one farm store that carries it here at a decent everyday price but they never put it on sale. Yet they run Trop Artic for $1.99 a quart constantly.

Not even the Shell Stations around here carry Formula Shell. They carry, rather unbelievably, Chevron Supreme and Havoline. Oh, well, QSAD appears to be the same additives, much better Noack, and is plentiful.

Last edited:
Many Essos up here carries PYB and QSGB, so that evens things out.
wink.gif

Chevron is found at Husky/Mohawk stations, but at least in western Canada, Husky/Mohawk is the distributor for Chevron products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back