Made a deal on a certified '11 Buick Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dealership link now shows "Sorry, this car has been purchased!" I'll look forward to your pictures when you get a chance.

I really like the direction Buick has been going the last few years, and this looks like a very nice car. Congrats!

Originally Posted By: NateDN10
The dealership link now shows "Sorry, this car has been purchased!" I'll look forward to your pictures when you get a chance. . . .

My salesman says he will take some iPhone pics of the detailing and email them to me. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll put the dealership's pics in my Photobucket account, and post a link.

Sharp car!
thumbsup2.gif
Sounds like you will be very happy with your purchase.

Update,

The salesman delivered the middle-sized gray beast to me yesterday, checked me out on the various controls, and off I went. Naturally I took a quick spin in it in the dark after I got home, to check out the blue instrument lighting.

It has some features, like the manumatic auto tranny, that I'm not used to, and lacks some things I came to love on the PA, like the rear parking assist and the head-up display. But I took the long way in to work this morning -- which tells me I'm enjoying the Regal quite a bit!

Stylin and profilin! Congrats Paul, much better than the Avalon. I own a Toyota so no bias from me.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
. . . The 2011s didn't have any standalone options, but the NA 2.4 models had 6 trim levels (all badged as CXLs on the trunk lid). The trim levels were RL1-RL6, all had leather and the RL did stand for Russelsheim.

In the packet with the owner's manual last night I found the original window sticker. It lists the car as an RL1 -- so I guess this was truly the base model. Not that it seems cheap or poorly assembled in any way. (At an MSRP of 27 grand, it darn well shouldn't.)

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Originally Posted By: dishdude
. . . The 2011s didn't have any standalone options, but the NA 2.4 models had 6 trim levels (all badged as CXLs on the trunk lid). The trim levels were RL1-RL6, all had leather and the RL did stand for Russelsheim.

In the packet with the owner's manual last night I found the original window sticker. It lists the car as an RL1 -- so I guess this was truly the base model. Not that it seems cheap or poorly assembled in any way. (At an MSRP of 27 grand, it darn well shouldn't.)

The fact that it is an RL1 was included in the URL that the dealer used to advertise it:

http://www.rainbownorthshore.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2011-Buick-Regal-CXL_RL1_(Russelsheim)-Covington-LA/2076615053

Beautiful car, nice interior but I am too much of a clutz to have a light colored interior. I had 2 cars with it and all I did was clean them. I go for gray or charcoal now.

Congrats! Very nice car and a beautiful interior/exterior color combination. The Regal, no matter where it's made, has a nice German-solid ride with good reliability. These used ones look to be great deals. Enjoy.

Originally Posted By: stumpypete
Congrats! Very nice car and a beautiful interior/exterior color combination. The Regal, no matter where it's made, has a nice German-solid ride with good reliability. These used ones look to be great deals. Enjoy.

I have been enjoying it, even though -- or maybe because -- it's so different from the Park Avenue. Ninety days is coming up, and I'll probably post my thoughts on the car early next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back