Weird stumble in Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Saturn will when idling stumble for a split second once during idle to warm up. Seems to do it After it's been running 90seconds. Or if you take off just right . This morning leaving my road shifted to second and it hiccuped for a split second. No cel everything I've checked is good fuel pressre coils, injectors intake gasket. It's just like for a split second it forgets to idle.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Its very consistent after starting it will idle up like its supposed to but then after 1-3 mins of running itll cough real quick and then it's fine again. Its more noticable when it does it when I have already started driving. Everytime it does it when driving is when im turning frommmy subdivision to the road. Ill go 1st gear till probably 2800-3000rpms push clutch hit second and as soon as im hitting the gas again itll stumble, it's quick nenough that at first you question yourself. "Was i off the clutch all the way" "did I do something" but itll do it at idle to and when it does it just is so quick by time your asking what was that. Its already over.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dan55
Egr valve

its not dirty and there isnt a cel.....

Car did it today. Took off on a cold engine this time in 4th gear it bucked violently once then was fine,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back