Handy Duct-tape trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Red Green says..."spare the ducttape, spoil the job".

Was looking for some Christmas Holiday crafts to do with my daughter, and came across this on youtube...yes, the vid is girly, but the results can be manly...

Couple of spare hours in the sun on a hot Saturday afternoon, and we (well I, we got bored) came up with the following items. Starting top left was the first attempt, a few pounches, and pencil cases later, and ultimately my "wallet" expression piece to confirm my mastery of the art.

IMG_06651.jpg

IMG_06661.jpg

Why in Tool Time ?

Because they make really really tough little pouches whatever size you want, for things that you really don't want in the chintzy little plastic zip-loks, like fishing hooks and the like.

And being winter over there, plenty of evening time to make them for summer.

I think you missed your calling... If your taking orders, I'd like a nuclear yellow socket set holder. With a hint bumble bee black for an extra splash

Seriously, I still have the duct tape wallet my son made for me about 10 years ago. And my youngest daughter (14) truly makes exceptional flowers... Stems and all. Had no idea duct tape came in such a variety of colors and patterns and readily available at Home Depot... Who knew?

Nice work! You didn't see the Duck Tape commercial that's been airing in NY lately did you?

Nope, no duck tape commercials have made it this far...even on the international channel.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Nope, no duck tape commercials have made it this far...even on the international channel.

LOL- Too bad, they can use you to sell their tape. Nice work!

A couple of years ago, our state fair had duct tape dress entries. There were probably about two dozen of them, most of them were high school prom dresses that the girls had made. Some of them were very colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.