the cop just left

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: The neighbor that called 911 was a busy body idiot. I sure wouldn't want neighbors like that.

FACT: As others have already said, you should keep firearms on the down low and no one should know about them.

I have a dumb as a box of rocks step-sister that has hundreds of Facebook friends. She also posts dozens of pictures of her guns on Facebook and brags about them. I told her to erase the post but she wont listen. Someone will teach her a lesson someday.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
FACT: The neighbor that called 911 was a busy body idiot. I sure wouldn't want neighbors like that.

FACT: As others have already said, you should keep firearms on the down low and no one should know about them.

I have a dumb as a box of rocks step-sister that has hundreds of Facebook friends. She also posts dozens of pictures of her guns on Facebook and brags about them. I told her to erase the post but she wont listen. Someone will teach her a lesson someday.

Yep...were I to have criminal intent, I would simply wait until she updates her status or starts posting vacation pictures...once I know she's out, I know the inventory, and where she lives.

Easy score.

For a criminal, that is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back