Just got a NAA 22mag revolver with 1 5/8 barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know it's not a real 45. But, I've always wanted one. Plus Federal and Sierra now make "short barrel" ammo, designed for this gun. The ballistics are better than I would have expected with that ammo. CCI maxi mags get 12 inches of ballistic gel and the Federal 16 inches (according to some reports)

What a blast to shoot! Big fireball and lots o noise.

Fun toy. Just the 22WMR barrel or did you get the 22LR barrel also?

I used to have the 4" Black Widow (I think that was the name), that was a fun gun. Sometimes I wish I hadn't traded it off, as it was a fun gun; but I found that if I didn't practice religiously with it then I couldn't hit a barn with it.

Last edited:
Just the 22mag cylinder. It cost considerably more to get the 22 cylinder too.

For less than $200 I can't complain.

I came across a Win Lever never fired in 22MAG. Fantastic round! I'ts one of my fav's, I can see why so many farmers used it for rodent/varmint control. Enjoy your new found mini-rocket!

Last edited:
I've carried a 2" black widow by NAA for several years now. Surprisingly accurate for such a mouse gun. Never leave home without it!

Enjoy!

That little 22 is no joke! May seem like a kids gun but it gets inside a cavity and does some serious damage.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Yeah, I know it's not a real 45. But, I've always wanted one. Plus Federal and Sierra now make "short barrel" ammo, designed for this gun. The ballistics are better than I would have expected with that ammo. CCI maxi mags get 12 inches of ballistic gel and the Federal 16 inches (according to some reports)

I've had a few for years. good bicycle gun

Originally Posted By: FXjohn
Originally Posted By: Cujet

I've had a few for years. good bicycle gun

Hey, that's a good idea. I normally carry my 380 or 45 on the bike. As we've had a bit of pit bull trouble here in redneck land. That little gun makes nearly as much noise!

Think I'll go for a night ride, with my 22! Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.