Great prices on ammo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might have great prices, but all of the 9mm, .45, .38 and .357 I saw are out of stock. I'll continue to shop local. Are other people still having trouble finding ammo locally?

Originally Posted By: whip
They might have great prices, but all of the 9mm, .45, .38 and .357 I saw are out of stock. I'll continue to shop local. Are other people still having trouble finding ammo locally?

Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
Yep . No .22LR or 9mm ...

Are either of you looking for something in particular?

I'm always looking for good deals. I can find ammo at most of my local shops. The prices have returned to normal since the panic/hoarding has slowed. 9mm quality defensive rounds are hit and miss.

When I lived in Columbia SC , I stopped in too check this place out . Top notch company , very impressed by the showroom and everything they make is made right next to the showroom. Friendly and knowledgeable staff that weren't pushy at all. Overall a good American owned and operated firearms company.

Actually found 3 boxes of WWB 9mm 100 round at walmart for the first time since our President was re elected. Still no bricks of 22.

Stopped by my LGS. Since the marketing was stupid, they had Hornady Zombie Max 9mm on clearance for $15.99 for a box of 25. This is the same as the Critical defense ammo, but with a green tip. I bought 4 boxes.

The only ammo that is hard to find here in Southeast Alabama is 22 Long Rifle.

No problem finding 380, 9MM, 40 & 45 ammo. Same goes for .38 and .357.

As far as rifle ammo 223/5.55 and other rifle ammmo is no problem.

I found plenty of shotgun, handgun and rifle ammo a few weekends ago at my local Gander Mountain with the exception of .22LR and 9mm luger nowhere to be found. The pries seemed pretty reasonable albeit a little more expensive than you'd find online but with shipping costs is a wash. They had cases upon cases of .223 and 5.56.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back