52k, failing VTC actuator, out of warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: redhat

I went to West-Herr Honda in Lockport, NY. I was very pleased with them. Tech did look into the oil pump in regards to the TSB but did not think it was loud at all and wasn't worried about it -- I am OK with that.

Welcome to West Herr New York!
laugh.gif

Well today I called West Herr Honda and asked for the service adviser who I worked with through the whole thing. I basically said that my car has been great and thanked him for his help and the friendly service thorough this. I thanked him for being understanding and not rude like Ray Laks. I also told him to thank the technician who worked on my car for me. Also told the fellow to have a nice weekend. He was very happy that I called back and said all that.

Next step, I'll probably send a message to the GM of the dealer letting him know that his service guy (at least mine) handled everything very well. I don't want to bother everyone in the place about this but I feel as if I get $h!t on just about everywhere else, and am very motivated to let people know when they do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back