Oil Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JC1
Holy WINGNUTS!!!!! Talk about obsession. How long is it going to take you to use all of that oil?

Regards, JC.

just over 18 months to use it all.

I have 4 vehicles for myself and people in my household, I maintain the vehicles for 2 neighbors and their children, plus my mother. Additionally, I do oil changes for 3 of my friends. I actually maintain more vehicles than 12, but several of them use the same oil filter and oil. The extra money is nice and I don't mind being the car guy. Everyone knows that if I get out of my element I will say they have to take it to someone else, and at any time they can take it elsewhere with no hard feelings. That's the agreement upfront.

wow, I have to beg my mom to let me take care of hers. She is afraid that at my old age (40) I am going to blow out my knee/back/neck while working on her Pilot. I remind her that I am working on my other 2 vehicles at the same time so it really doesn't take much longer to fit hers in. Although whoever put her oil filter under that plastic guard should be shot. Right after they shoot the moron that put the oil fill cap so far into the front of the engine compartment. And don't get me started on why it takes 10 minutes just to check her air filter....heck maybe I should let her take that thing to a mechanic.

Originally Posted By: GreeCguy
I feel so much better about myself now as I know I'm not alone.

cheers3.gif

My current Valvoline Stash:
Sept2013_zps32df8e2c.jpg

The lower right is 4 jugs.
Also have 2 5.1 qt jugs Mobil 1 and 7 qts Amsoil Signature Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back