Mobil1 ESP 0W40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Thanks.

Do you have a VOA of the non-ESP version as well (New Life 0w-40)?
I'm curious what its NOACK tested at.

Yes, we tested normal 0W40. His Noack - 8,9%. Tomorrow I'll share the results of VOA M1 NL 0W40.

Thank your for sharing these.
thumbsup2.gif
cheers3.gif

What's the availability of this? There is also Delvac 1 0w40, but it's not available in the United States.

Originally Posted By: dparm
HTHS 3.76, hmm. I wonder if this is the same as Delvac 1 0w40?

TBN is close to what is specified for Delvac 1 ESP 0w-40, but SA and zinc are too low in this VOA.

Originally Posted By: Dmitry_K
Thanks.

Yes, we tested normal 0W40. His Noack - 8,9%. Tomorrow I'll share the results of VOA M1 NL 0W40.

Dmitry, I downloaded that UOA of Mobil 1 0W-40 from oil-club.ru with the NOACK number in it. Any chance you could possibly translate what the other numbers are (234, 3015 and 0.245)? Thanks!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Falcon_LS
Originally Posted By: Dmitry_K
Thanks.

Dmitry, I downloaded that UOA of Mobil 1 0W-40 from oil-club.ru with the NOACK number in it. Any chance you could possibly translate what the other numbers are (234, 3015 and 0.245)? Thanks!
thumbsup2.gif

Yes of course I can translate! Just please send us a link to UOA, we have several UOA M1 0W40.

Originally Posted By: Falcon_LS
thumbsup2.gif

234 - flash point (C)
3015 - cold cranking viscosity at -30C (CCS)
0.245 - sulphur content (%)

I'm guessing it's this one:

http://www.oil-club.ru/forum/topic/3739-mobil1-new-life-0w-40-api-sn-svezhee-ot-abc/

Maybe we should just make a new thread for it so as to not confuse the two oils (ESP and New Life).

Oh, it's a VOA))

Above have already been answered for me.I want to see what we were doing some tests M1 0W40 from different production batches (to compare, how much oil is different from the canister to the canister), and found that the differences are very minimal! With the quality and stability of Mobil at all right!

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
This is a different brew than the stuff we can buy on Sino Mart's shelves for $6.97/qt. (and this month at NAPA for $5.99/qt.), correct??
21.gif

This isn't even sold in the US, as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back